- I heard an entertaining view-point the other day. A little boy was talking to his parent in Target: “Dad, did you know that Michael Phelps is the son of Barrack Obama? No, really, I am serious! I heard it…..”
- Avi loves the Christmas tree. She’s only pulled it on top of her once so far, but hey, we still have the rest of December for such antics! Her favorite ornaments are these red sparkly balls, that luckily aren’t breakable. On the other hand, I broke two ornaments in a matter of seconds. No fair.
- I want to see this: http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2008/scream.bloody.murder/
- I get to go to the Dr., yet again, today. Fun fun!
- I do not like Tiramisu Coffee Creamer.
In someways I am the typical blogger. You know, an American housewife and mom. But I don't make a very good homemaker, as I prefer to read, do art, write, explore or play music all day. Or even better, to love on people through my church- J10, and impact my community and world through L2F (helping the poor at local schools), a human trafficking task force, and my real blog, the Average Advocate
The Average Advocate